Monday, February 13, 2012

Busou Renkin


This is the story of arms alchemy. One day a normal high school student is killed while trying to protect a girl from a homunculus, not knowing that she was completely able to protect herself. Feeling responsible for his death, the girl revives him using a special medallion made from alchemy. The next day he thinks it was all a dream until he sees another creature. Over time he realizes that he has the ability to fight with a weapon formed from the alchemic power of the medallion. It has been quite some time since I watched this series, however I think I will soon be revisiting it. From what I know the manga is far better than the anime, going into far greater detail on every aspect of how the alchemy works. It is on my list of manga to read if I ever get the time. Please feel free to add any details you may feel are missing and important if you’d like. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment